Raise up your hand if you want to succeed as a blogger?
I bet you do. With blogging as one of the best way to make online money, it is no wonder almost everyone is interested in this particular job.
With over 87.6million posts per month, it takes careful planning and the right resources to succeed as a blogger. Simply setting up your blog is not enough and seriously, even if you are not careful, you can setup your blog to fail. That is why I have carefully curated this list of the best resources on blogging.
In this guide, you will learn what blogging is all about and how to successfully start a blog and make it profitable. Either you want to use blogging to achieve your corporate aim or you are a freelancer working on your own, you will find great resources to help you.
The Ultimate List of The World’s Best Blogging Resources
- What is blogging
- How to use Blogging as a Content Marketing tool
- How to Use your Blog as a Money Machine Tool
- The top Requirements and Challenges of Blogging and How to Overcome them
- Choosing the Best Blogging Platform
- How to Grow Your Blog’s Traffic Without Breaking A Sweat
- How to Monetise your Blog
- The Top Blogging Mistakes to Avoid
Want to add a resource? Email me email@example.com with the subject “blogging tips”.
Let’s get started
#1: What is blogging?
A blog is a frequently updated personal journal chronicling links at a website, intended for public viewing. Blogs are used to chronicle anything that interests the blogger whatsoever. Blogging on the other hand, is the act involved in starting, maintaining and writing a blog. The life of blogging is the blog post. That is what keeps a blog functioning. Opening a blog and not engaging the world by writing blog posts defeats the purpose of blogging.
To succeed as a blogger, you need to start from the basis. That is exactly what this section is all about. You need to understand exactly what is blogging. What are the fundamentals of a blog and why people blog.
- What is a blog and how blogging is used in education
- What is a blog used for
- What is a blog- blog basics
- Overview of a blog post
- 21 Example of business blogs that rocks
#2: How to use Blogging as a Content Marketing tool
Many companies and organizations have caught up but quite a number still do not understand that a blog does not only belong to the Paris Hilton’s of this world.
A blog can be developed as a marketing engine of a company. A blog has many qualities that make it easy to be used to market your content or product as the case may be. It is important therefore to maximize the potentials a blog provides. The main reason why you should grab the opportunity to market your contents through a blog is that unlike other social media platform where you are subjected to the owner’s principles, you are in control of your blog. Whatever you say goes. So you can touch it any way you want that you see can help.
- Blogging-7 Ways to Improve Content Marketing
- The Best Content Marketing Tools for Efficient Marketers
- 7 Tips for Making Your Blog A Content Marketing Magnet
- Epic! 139 Content Marketing Blogs
#3: How to Use your Blog as a Money Machine Tool
It is not surprising to find many bloggers who are just blogging because they have a passion for the content they are bringing out and love what they do but have no idea how they could make money from their blog. Of course, there is nothing wrong in loving what you do and doing it with all dedication. As a matter of fact, that is the first key to success because when one is faced with challenges, passion is what would keep one going.
- Make Money Blogging
- How to Make Money Blogging
- Make Money Blogging- A Beginners Guide
- Top Earning Blog
- Can I Really Make A Living By Blogging
- How Much Money Do Real Bloggers Make
- How to Make Money Blogging
- Can Money Make You Rich
#4: The top Requirements and Challenges of Blogging and How to Overcome them
If you want to succeed in your blogging career, then you need to understand the challenges you are likely to face and what you can do to overcome them.
- The Biggest Challenge in Maintaining and Growing a Blog
- 63 Blogging Tools That Will Make You Insanely Productive
- 7 Ridiculously Simple Reasons Your Blog is Not Growing and How to Fix it
#5: Choosing the Best Blogging Platform
For many beginners, they are faced with the problem of the best blogging platform to employ so as to get the best design and easier navigation. It is not an easy decision to make but one that is important nonetheless. The obvious solution is by going through the pros and cons of each of the platform so as to make an informed decision
- How to Chose The Best Blogging Platform
- Chose the Right Blogging Platform
- How to Chose a Blogging Platform That is Right For You
#6: How to Grow Your Blog’s Traffic Without Breaking A Sweat
The problem many bloggers face is how to grow their blog traffic. The growth of your blog would depend largely on the traffic. The ads would only be guaranteed when you generate enough traffic for your blog. That is why you cannot afford to take generating traffic with levity.
- How to Drive Massive Traffic to Your Site- A Rookie Method that Works
- The Definitive Guide to Growing Your Traffic
- How to Grow Your Blog Like A Boss
- 6 Ways To Grow Your Blog Audience
- 5 Effective Ways to Grow Your Blog Traffic
- The Beginners Guide to Growing Your Blog Traffic
- 7 Proven Strategies to Increase Your Blog Traffic by 206%
- 5 Ways to Grow Your Blog Traffic Without Relying on Google
#7: How to Monetise your Blog
It is possible to generate income from your blog. Many are doing it and you can join as well